This is a really fun, cute and relatively quick craft that you can make just in time for Valentine’s Day and it makes a sweet little gift.
Here is a list of the supplies you’ll need a brief instructions follow, and you can follow along on my YouTube video.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Download and print the template.
2. Cut out the above template and use it to trace onto coloured paper of your choice.
3. Crease along the dotted fold lines.
4. Glue the decorative/contrast piece on top of the top/side piece.
5. Bend the top and sides piece into a dome like shape.
6. Glue top/side piece to bottom with folded sides up.
7. Fold back flap on bottom and close by glueing tabs onto top.
8. Glue heart to side post and glue side post to side of mailbox.
9. Decorate mailbox as desired and fill with sweet little treats.
Follow along on my you tube video to get the complete instructions on how to complete this craft.
Let me know how it goes and don’t forget to tag your images with #ABWFFcrafts if you’re on instagram. And if you like this craft, visit my YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe.